Thursday, December 20, 2012

"That was considered an exam?!"

Alright if you've been reading my latest posts you know I had my huge life altering determine if I graduate or not exam yesterday (Wednesday). My school requires an 850 to pass (and yes it is required to pass it in order to graduate) and my score was a 793 =( but on an upside I do get two more times to take it (at my own expense). So I cried my tears, threw a fit, had my pitty party, spent the majority of my evening and night out and about, slept till noon today and I feel better. Of course going out and drinking with a good nursing school friend (she passed by the way) was very much needed and helped me just kinda shake off the semester.

So I can retake it again sometime after January 11th and before February 1st but I can't sign up till January 7th so all in all I really can't stress about studying and preparing for it. The company is nice enough to provide a detailed report on your weak areas and offer study information for those areas so I will at least know the areas I can work on. But none the less it still hurts and makes you feel incompetent when you get a poor grade on such a huge exam.

Since I slept till noon after going to bed at 230 am, I didn't get much done today, some errands and put gas in my car but nothing really special. I usually spend my nights and days studying for something so now that I have maybe a week or so before I need to start studying again I almost don't know what to do with myself. I get really board and almost anxious (I know school girl nerd moment). So since I am pretty much in charge of the senior class participation for the welcome back assembly in January I spent my evening figuring out how to use Imovie and created an awesome "movie" for the assembly, still working on it but I was expecting this to take me weeks over break.

Tomorrow I was supossed to leave to head back home to visit my family but since FedEx still hasnt dropped off my packages (with my family's christmas presents included) I can't leave yet. Hopefully it will be here before 5pm tomorrow and I can leave on Saturday to go home. Since I'm stuck here another day I plan on giving my closet and room a nice deep clean (my closet looks like the world imploded inside it).

 Now that I have some more time I am hoping to get more posts done, maybe some nail tutorials, make up tips, a "what's in my purse" post, and definitely a Lee Brice concert review (coming very soon.) So please I would greatly appreciate what you as readers would like to see me posts!!! Feel free to comment below and let me know!

Last week we took silly pictures for the class "movie" I was "pregnant" and having my fetal heart tones assessed using a doppler. 

1 comment: