Friday, December 21, 2012

Lee Brice Review

As promised here is my summery/review of the Lee Brice concert I attended on December 13th. Overall it was amazing especially since it was held at a fairly small club in my town. The club was packed to the max it was like hip to hip with everyone there. The doors opened around 7 and he came onto perform around 11, I showed up around 830 and the line was already so long (but moving quickly). For those of you who remember I had a final that morning and all kinds of other things to do so it was really nice to go out, enjoy some drinks and some good music with some of my classmates and friends. The concert itself lasted around an hour to maybe an hour and a half but I "missed" the first like 3 songs because I was being pushed, shoved, and hip bumped by everyone around me, I'm only 5 feet tall and I didn't wear heels (poor choice). My friend switched me so I had a small window to look through but I was pretty much put next to an older couple who were pretty much having sex with their clothes on while dancing next to me. It was pretty disturbing considering none of the drunk college kids were doing this, just the 50 something year old couple. Finally these really sweet guys noticed I couldn't see and was in a very awkward situation and moved me in front of them and created a semicircle around me to help me see and keep me from getting dry humped. It was really nice of them and came just in time, I got to enjoy the majority of the concert and got what would be considered like 5th row seat for my favorite songs. The concert ended around 1230-ish and the club closed at 2 am, that is when we all left. I enjoyed plenty of good drinks, great company, and a great concert. Nursing school sucks your social life from you so it's been a while since I have had a social life and gone out so it was so nice to remember what being in college feels like. Below are some of my favorite pictures from the show.
My overall favorite songs by Lee Brice:
- A women like you
- Love like crazy
- She ain't right
- I drive your truck
And lucky for me he played all of them! Thanks for checking out my summery guys!!!








                                                These are my personal pictures that I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment