Saturday, December 8, 2012

First and Foremost

Welcome to the start of what I hope will be a successful blog. I had the idea of starting a blog for several months now especially after my fellow nursing buddy Shayne started one. But considering I was in the process of my most challenging semester of nursing school the idea always got pushed to the bottom of the "to do" list. I tend to find myself with stories to tell, advice to give, project, nail art ideas, and recipes to share so a blog seemed natural right? Well here is it, months of thoughts and ideas finally being put into action.

Before I begin the posts filled with stories of my nursing school days, the advice Ive gained from hours and hours of clinical, fun nail art ideas, DIY projects for procrastinating study breaks, and recipes that make any nurse or nursing professor smile I want to share a few things.

This blog is designed to share my stories and advice Ive gained from the previous semester in nursing school and what I am learning as I finish nursing school. I share what I can but privacy comes first and foremost in my profession. Anything I do share I hope it helps someone in some way however not everything may make you smile and if your like me crying is likely to happen (comes a lot with nursing school).
I love baking and when school allows me time I will take full advantage of it and hopefully share any yummy recipes I come across with you. DIY and craft projects are a secret talent/love of mine and I hope I can share some of the projects I do with you (Pinterest is my mother ship for craft ideas). I can't paint my nails during the school year but I love nail polish and will share my manicures with you when I get to do them. Make up, hair, and shopping a expected loves of mine and what I find and can share I will without a doubt.
Sometimes my posts may just be a simple sum up of my day or week (depending on how busy my life gets) but I promise to attempt to remain interesting and try to offer a picture or two that will make you smile, I have two dogs who are extra good with that.

So to finish off my first post I hope everyone who comes across this blog will gain something and enjoy themselves while exploring. You can find me on pinterest, facebook and instagram and I welcome any and all followers. To end with a smile here is a wonderful pictures of my two furbabies =)

Milan is on the left, she is a pomeranian & yorkie mix also called a porkie while Vegas is on the right and he is a chihuahua and doxie mix also known as a chiweenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment