Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day with Dustin Lynch

Oh how I wish I actually spent Valentine's Day with Dustin Lynch but I did spend the night at his concert at our local Grahms' Central Station and let me tell you it was amazing!!! I hope many of you know who Dustin Lynch is but a lot don't especially since he is a fairly new artist with two singles currently out: "Cowboy's And Angels" and "She cranks my tractor". He is quickly rising in fame with plenty of girls swooning over this 28 year old heart throb with baby blue eyes, killer smile, deep serenading voice, and talent that a girl can't help but bat her eyes at. Dustin also write majority of his songs which just adds to the sex appeal of this man. If you haven't guessed it yet he is my celebrity crush, haven't had one of those since I was in high school, but goodness this country girl sure does like that country boy.

Any way back to the concert since you guys don't need to listen to me swoon, it was a great concert, not as packed as I was expecting and I actually ended up right at the stage by mid way through. Since he is a newer artist he did a lot of cover songs along with a few of his phone from his upcoming album, releasing this August. I would have appreciated a few more songs from this album especially since most of them aren;t out on the radio yet. I love his fan interaction, he is a great performer and is really about his fans and not just about being on stage. He brought several girls on stage to dance sadly I was not one of them :'( he was very interactive with his band and the audience, he band mates were also very interactive, they actually hung out around the club mingling after the concert. I really like seeing artists who are just getting started perform because you can see their true love for their fans, now artists who have been doing this for a while have a huge love for their fans but I can imagine showing love to a sold out crowd of thousands isn't easy. I also love that he stayed and met all of his fans after the show, signed pictured, and took photos with all of them. Let me tell you when he smiles at you and ask for your name even the smartest girl looses her words. I hope he would come back and perform in this area again sadly I probably won't be around when he does so I hope he continues to stop around the nation and do some great shows. Don't forget to look for his debut album out in August of this year!!!!

As far as what I wore I had this really great dress in my closet that I never wore (never had the proper event). It is this great plaid collared shirt dress, with scrunched sleeves and half button up with a brown braided belt (very country-ish) and since I don't own very many boots my non fuzzy tan American Eagle Ugg look-a-likes worked very well, kept my feet cozy and kept me comfy. Granted I was still like the shortest person there but I ended up in the front so it worked out fine. I got the Lorac Pro Pallet for Christmas so I created a great taupe and bronze smoking eye for the night.

 Now I had class at 8am the following morning, a test at noon, and a project meeting at 2 the following day. I was so exhausted the next day and all I wanted to do was take a nap but oh it was so very worth it.  It was such a great time and I'm really glad I went. Eli Young Band is coming at the end of march and you can bet this nursing student will be there (I am slowly on the road to getting my life back).



                                         


                     All photos were taken by me and are property of myself. Please do not steal =)

No comments:

Post a Comment